A quick recap:
- The California politician defeated Rep. Kurt Schrader after running to his left in their primary.
- Ultimately, National Democrats abandoned the district altogether in the general election.
- And political strategists admitted McLeod-Skinner was too liberal and extreme to win the Biden +9 seat.
How out of touch is she?
- She supports Medicare for All and the controversial Green New Deal.
- She was endorsed by the Working Families Party and Indivisible – both support defunding the police.
- She voted to allow homeless individuals to camp in public parks. (Meanwhile, residents are abandoning Portland due to increased crime and homelessness.)
“Voters have already rejected Jamie McLeod-Skinner’s partisan, extreme and wildly out-of-touch San Francisco politics,” said CLF Communications Director Courtney Parella. “Oregonians will reject her political extremism once again.”