According to Punchbowl this morning, vulnerable House Democrats are privately sounding the alarm in group chats and other media after a string of bad polls for President Biden, saying, “it’s all anyone can talk about. But no one wants to draw the ire of the White House by speaking out publicly.”
Just how bad are the polls for Biden?
- His job rating hit an all-time low in the Monmouth University Poll, with his overall job performance at 34% approve and 61% disapprove.
- The Washington Post average of 17 polls in November and December found Biden’s approval rating has tied his record low, standing at 38%.
- FiveThirtyEight also shows Biden at a historic low.
- A recent Fox News poll shows only 14% of Americans say they’ve they have been helped by Biden’s economic policies.
- The same poll found that 78% of voters say the economy is in bad shape, worse by 9 points since Biden took office.
- Trump leads Biden in five critical states, according to the latest Times/Sienna Poll.
“House Democrats should be worried,” said CLF Communications Director Courtney Parella. “They have been greenlighting unpopular President Biden’s toxic and extreme liberal agenda for years, and voters won’t forget it come November.”