Out of Touch Tom
During a recent tele-townhall, Tom Malinowski claimed “the economy is back.”
Utterly delusional considering:
- Economists are predicting a recession is right around the corner.
- Inflation is the highest in more than 40 years.
- The economy is in a bear market, wiping out trillions in retirement savings.
- Wages can’t keep up with the cost of living.
- 70% of Americans say the economy is on the wrong track.
And it’s not the first time Tom has made erroneous claims about the dire state of the economy, hoping to cover up his failed record.
“The economy is going from bad to worse, yet Tom Malinowski is so out of touch with working Americans he claims ‘the economy is back,’” said CLF Press Secretary Cally Perkins. “Tom is clearly living on a different planet than his constituents and has no business representing them in Congress.”