Here are the top takeaways:
- 51% of voters say it’s time for someone new in PA-08.
- Only 39% of voters prefer reelecting Cartwright, while 23% of Democrats say it’s “time for someone new.”
- Cartwright starts in a dead heat with the generic Republican, each getting just over 44%.
- Former President Trump beats President Biden in Northeast Pennsylvania, with Trump leading Biden 48% to 45%.
- 56% of voters disapprove of Joe Biden.
“Matt Cartwright has continued to embrace extremely unpopular President Biden and his party’s toxic liberal agenda, and voters are fed up and ready to elect someone new next November,” said CLF Communications Director Courtney Parella.
Read the full story from PoliticsPA here.