Inflation Highest Since 1982
CNBC reports “amid an unprecedented government spending blitz” inflation in February shot up to 7.9% —the biggest spike since 1982, forcing a majority of Americans to live paycheck to paycheck.
But that’s not all. Headlines this week tell the story of the dreadful economy Democrats created:
- CNBC: As Inflation Heats Up, 64% Of Americans Are Now Living Paycheck To Paycheck
- Axios: U.S. Gas Prices Hit Record High
- Fox Business: Inflation and record gas prices will hit Americans’ paychecks hard
- USA Today: Gas prices are the most expensive in US history, breaking record from 2008
- Reuters: U.S. Small Business Sentiment Drops To Lowest In Over A Year – Survey
- New York Times: Inflation is a worry for 9 in 10 Americans polled.
- Fortune: Inflation is crushing wage increases
“Americans are finding it harder than ever to get by in Democrats’ America,” said CLF Communications Director Calvin Moore. “Prices are soaring, the economy is spiraling out of control and Democrats have no plan to address it.”