Brindisi votes to exploit this crisis for Pelosi’s grab bag
While the unemployment rate skyrockets to 15% and families are forced to make tough decisions about what bills to pay, Anthony Brindisi just voted to pass Nancy Pelosi’s 1,800 page, $3 trillion dollar liberal “wish list,” prioritizing his far-left political agenda over the needs of the American people.
Brindisi voted to exploit this crisis to pass:
- Free money for illegal immigrants
- Tax breaks for millionaires in blue states
- Get-out-of-jail free cards for criminals
- A bill that references marijuana more often than jobs
- $40 million for “bio-surveillance of wildlife”
- A ban on voter ID
- $50 million for “environmental justice grants”
- $20 million for the arts and humanities
So much for “country over party,” I guess.
“Folks are struggling and all Congressman Brindisi cares about is ensuring Nancy Pelosi gets to pass her $3 trillion grab bag for ‘environmental justice’ and illegal immigrants,” said CLF Spokesman Will Reinert. “Brindisi is exploiting this crisis in a desperate hope to cement his liberal party agenda into law, and he ought to be ashamed.”