Just one week left before Election Day yet there is unfortunately no shortage of Carol Shea-Porter tax or spending increases to itemize. Today, the Congressional Leadership Fund released the latest Carol Shea-Pelosi Tax Receipt, detailing the ludicrous handouts and pet projects Shea-Porter advocated for when she voted for the Pelosi stimulus.
How did the Shea-Pelosi Stimulus spend Granite Stater’s hard-earned tax dollars?
- A Museum to Honor Mules in California
- A Shrimp Study in Louisiana
- Funds for the Napa Valley Wine Train
- Study of the Learning Pattern of Honeybees
- Study of Mating Decisions of Cactus Bugs
- Funds for a Martini Bar and Brazilion Steakhouse
- Study of Marijuana and Malt Liquor Consumption
- Abandoned Train Station Converted Into Museum
- A Study of Drunk Mice
- Interactive Dance Software Development
- Forest Service to Replace Windows in Visitor Center Closed in 2007
The Shea-Pelosi tax receipt is featured today on NH Journal and highlights her misuse of New Hampshire tax dollars.
While Granite Staters struggled under the weight of Carol Shea-Porter’s tax increases, Shea-Porter was busy funding martini bars and wine trains, courtesy of New Hampshire taxpayers.
New Hampshire families simply cannot afford two years of being taxed to death under the Shea-Pelosi regime.