Last week one of Democrats’ star candidates, Jay Chen, was caught on video making racist remarks about Congresswoman Michelle Steel.
Democrat Party leaders have provided substantial financial support to Chen:
- Nancy Pelosi’s PAC To The Future gave $5000
- Nancy Pelosi for Congress gave $2000
- Hakeem Jeffries’ Jobs, Education, & Families First JEFF PAC gave $5000
- Sean Patrick Maloney’s Hudson Valley PAC gave $1000
- Steny Hoyer for Congress gave $2000
But these same Democrats have said time and again that hate and bigotry have no place in Congress:
If Pelosi, Jeffries, Maloney, and Hoyer really mean what they say, they would disavow Chen and ask for a refund immediately.
“Do Democrat Party leaders have plans to disavow Jay Chen,” said CLF Press Secretary Cally Perkins. “If Pelosi, Jeffries, Hoyer, and Maloney really believe hate has no place in Congress, they will demand Jay Chen return their money and condemn his racist remarks.”