Since then, House Democrats’ “Hamas Caucus” has been loud and proud:
- On Sunday, Cori Bush accused Israel of committing “ethnic cleansing” in its ongoing war against Hamas in Gaza.
- Jamaal Bowman demanded Israel and Hamas to lay down their arms at a cease-fire rally in the NYC suburbs.
- Summer Lee called Israel’s defensive response to the Hamas terrorist attack a “genocide of innocent Gazans.”
- In a long list of antisemitic behavior, Ilhan Omar recently criticized U.S. policy toward Israeli Prime Minister Netanyahu, saying it “doesn’t add up.”
- And finally, Rashida Tlaib continues spewing anti-Semitic sentiments, most recently accused President Biden of “complicity” in the deaths of children in the Middle East.
And House Democrats continue to show their true colors.
Even President Biden remained silent, as pro-Palestinian protesters smeared paint and spewed anti-Israel hate at the White House gates.
And we’ve learned that pro-Hamas activists are being funded via the liberal dark money network, including through ActBlue and Arabella Advisors.
“America should proudly stand with our greatest ally in the Middle East, Israel – full stop,” said CLF Communications Director Courtney Parella. “Unfortunately, House Democrats refuse to even stand up against their own colleagues, who are amplifying dangerous anti-Semitism. They should be ashamed.”