If Democrats are hoping for some good news before the midterms, then they *definitely* should avert their eyes from any headlines this morning. Lacking enthusiasm, a message, or any real record of accomplishment, it’s no surprise Democrats are in a real pickle as the midterms approach.
- ABC News: Democrats’ Enthusiasm Problems Worsen Ahead of Midterms: The Note
- WSJ: Everything Costs More, And That’s Disrupting Retirement for Many
- The Hill: Democrats Weighed Down By Biden Scramble For Message
- Washington Times: Biden Approval Rating Hits Record Low As Voters Sour On Responses to Global, Domestic Crises
- The Hill: Almost 2 In 3 Rate US Economy As Bad: Poll
“Democrats continue to show Americans that they can’t be trusted to lead on any of the major issues,” said CLF Press Secretary Cally Perkins. “With no plan to address soaring inflation and record crime, Democrats’ chances of keeping the majority are growing dimmer with no one to blame but themselves.”