House Democrats’ “Squad,” the heart of the Democratic base, has had an eventful week:
- Today, Cori Bush confirmed she’s under investigation by the Department of Justice for her campaign’s spending on security services.
- Jamaal Bowman was exposed for promoting wild conspiracy theories about 9/11.
- Rep. AOC is defending UNRWA after they were revealed to have 12 employees with ties to Hamas’s Oct. 7 attack & 1,200 employees linked to Islamic militant groups.
- Her pal, Rashida Tlaib joined in today on these calls to reverse the current funding pause.
- Ilhan Omar’s unhinged “ethno-racist rhetoric” was condemned by Somaliland’s Deputy Minister of Foreign Affairs.
And Joe Biden can’t get through a speech without being interrupted by Democrat activists who share these values.
These members aren’t on the fringe, their beliefs are dead center with the base of the party.
“National Democrats can try their hardest to distance their party from these egregious actions and dangerous sentiments. But the reality is, this is today’s Democrat party — and it couldn’t be more out of step with everyday Americans,” said CLF Communications Director Courtney Parella. “Do Democrats really expect voters to consider them the party of reason?”